Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Littleton, NH


Have you ever noticed how the mind can make you feel any way it wants you to feel. It's kind of scary when you think about it but our minds are controlling all of us. Whether we like it or not. Think you have free will and can do whatever you want? Think again. That pesky mind is gonna get in there and screw it up for you, it always does.

I remember one time I wanted to go to a good college but then I realized that it was just my mind telling me that so I went and got drunk. Turns that was my mind too. Tricky bastard. I wonder if Lyle Gorches mind controls him too. I bet it does. I doubt anybody can get away with their mind not controlling them.

Think about what you did last night. Or the night before. Or whatever you've ever done. Well, let's just start with last night. What'd you do? Got it. Now, ask yourself, did you think of doing that? Come on, be honest. I bet it wasn't you at all. It was your mind wasn't it? Tricky fucker.

See that's how he gets away with doing it over and over and over again. He makes you think it was you all along. Oh yeah, I wanted to go get blasted on gasoline and poppers. Oh yeah, I wanted to drive my car off Mitchum Ranch Road. Wrong. It was your mind. Don't you see it now. You have no control over your life. You are just a prisoner of your mind being dragged through a series of tricks that your mind has orchestrated like a puppet master. I didn't even want to write this blog, but I guess you know who had other ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Hall,

    Its good to here from you. I hope you had a good christmas and shit. I did.
    I went to Jimmys and we ate us some good squirrel -- it was squirrel season and shit.
    You should ahve come down for squirrel season. I bagged up a shitload this year -- more than Jimmy, again!
    Well, he did spend about two weeks of squirrel season in jail. He got all hgih on gas one day and shot up the school going after some squirrel family. You should of been there -- when them kids went a running I laughed so hard I dropped my gas can. I didn't even care if I spilt it and shit! You would of been laughing ... I no youre tuff casue you a spy.

    Anway, I kicked Jimmy's ass this year. Big time!

    So I been trying to figure out your story ever since I red it up.
    I don't git it.
    If my brians inside my head and I control my head -- I mean I can move that shit anytime I want to. I don't even have to think that hard to do it and shit.
    So don't that meen that I cntrol my brian to?

    Everytime I thkni abotu it I just go over it round and round in my head -- like a monkey trying to fuck itself with its tail and shit.

    So last night during Hee-Haw I was thinkign about it and it hurt so much that I wnert to the gas.
    When I woke up in the front yard My Mom was screeming again, asking what was going thru my damn head.
    All I could think about was that moneky, fucking itself and shit.

    So tell me Mr. Hall -- who thought of that shit -- me or my brian?

    ReplyDelete