Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Newberry, Michigan




Well, well, fucking well. Looks like somebody's a little too good for the way Bob Hall writes a review. For free. Everyday. Without bitching. Traveling the country from small Podunk town to piece of shit village of hick-dicks.

I pulled into Newberry last night only to check my internet at the only place in town that has ever heard of it, only to receive this in my inbox.




Of course it's fucking plagiarism you shit brain. I didn't write it. But you know what? I didn't have to, cause I lived it. I lived it with my soul. I was there. I ate the shitty meatloaf that Mrs. Johnson thinks is so great, in Landlock, IL. I drank 9 shots of cow urine, to prove I was just like a local, in Tipyou, AR. I've lived these places I review, the least you can do is let the good people of WIkipedia research how many non-families live in Small, TX (real name).

That been said. Newberry, MI is a town near the Great Lakes. They had a huge fire and that's about it.
Newberry, Michigan has 19 registered sex offenders.

No comments:

Post a Comment