Sunday, September 14, 2008

Brooklyn, New York


Dear, Things I think I think I think

This is Jay Z. Bob Hall is visiting some places in the former USSR and says he's out of internet range for a while. I got the letter you wrote me, and it's really nice. I really appreciate other people letting me now how much they like me, because my life might suck otherwise. Being super rich, owning a basketball team and being married to the hottest woman alive just isn't enough.

I also really liked your song.


HA HA HA!!!!
See how easy it is to be a spy and trick people? I just had you all believing I was Jay Z. It's not, it's Bob Hall just like always. Is Brooklyn a small town? No.

We'll I just wanted to reiterate my point about how easy it is to be a spy. now you all know.

Oh this was a funny thing I found.

2 comments:

  1. Is that child covered in shit from head to toe, because thats pretty neat, and unhygienic.
    THB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Hall,

    Two things.

    One - you got me, I thought you were Jay Z there for a minute. I think I know how you became a spy.

    Two - I guess that Tyler guy isn't so bad. I like kids covered in shit to.

    My friend Jimmy has about four kids, I think. Every time I go over to his doublewide, I get so drunk that I usually piss on the floor. Not on purpose, but gasoline will fuck you up.
    I ain't playing.
    Have you ever tried it? If not you should cuz it's a good way to get fucked up.

    Anyway, I can't remember how many kids Jimmy has cause we drink a lot of gas -- we used to huff it, but that stopped working after awhile.

    So this one day two of his kids -- Tommy and that other one with the teeth-- were playing in the goat pasture next door. It's a farm owned by this Russian guy - maybe you know him. Well, I don't know if he's Russian, but talks funny so he must be something weird.
    So Tommy comes runnin up screaming something about the other one is stuck or something -- we had just started with the gas so I can remember it a little. Anyway, we go over to that Russian's property and don't see nothing except a big old pile of goat shit. I never knew goats could shit that much, I mean Goddamn it was a big ole pile -- like that Russian had been taking them goats for Biscuits and Gravy at Cracker Barrel for a whole year!
    Jimmy walked over to the pile cause it was so big. And he started laughing. Turns out that other one had fallen in headfirst and was screaming like a fat pig before Christmas.
    Jimmy reached into that shit and pulled him out by the ankles.
    I laughed so damn hard that gas came clear out my nose!
    Damn that was funny. You shoulda been there Mr. Hall.

    ReplyDelete