Thursday, October 9, 2008

Eagar, Arizona


Dear Mothers Cookies,

While your passing comes sudden and without warning I prefer to remember the good times before you got old and “stale”. Summer evenings with a bag of the Chocolate Chip and a baseball game. Nights in high school sharing the Toffee with an innocent crush. Or at birthday parties when it seemed the one constant in life was a bag of sweetened rocks, ehem, I mean cookies. Whatever the memory and though we’ve been apart for a long time now, I’ll just miss knowing you were there.




RIP MOTHERS COOKIES


Mothers Cookies, of Oakland, California closed its doors today after being in business since 1914.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob Hall is an undercover chicken-fucker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Hall,

    This is one don't make sense.

    I like cookies to, but I ain't never been to Eagar and was hoping you was going to tell me something.

    Also, what in the hell is this guy Tyler's problem? At first I thought he was just as pissed as me cuause you was talking about Cookies instead of Eagar.
    But then I remembered he wrote some other shit about some other fag named Jamie Daffy or some other fag shit.

    So I think there's something else.

    Like he jealous or something.
    You might want to watch out for that guy. You can always hide out at my place. I live real close to a gas station (if you no what I mean) and I got a TV -- we could sell the baby crib and maybe get you a mattress or something to sleep on.
    And if that Tyler guy shows up and you ever need some help, just let me know -- we'll open up a big ole can of whoop-ass on him.
    Do you think he knows who he fucking with?

    ReplyDelete