Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blow up half the sun (Pheonix, AZ)


If you blew up the whole sun it would be too dark all the time. Even though I like the nighttime the most, it would still suck if there was no day at all. But it is true that those super bright days when the sun is right in your eyes all the time are a bitch to concentrate on. So it is a bit of a sticky wicket. While I think we can all agree that something needs to be done about it, it's understandably debatable as to what.

I propose blowing up half the sun. There area few reasons for this. Number one- the sun fucking deserves it. I mean let's be honest with ourselves, that fucker sits up there like some ancient god and just causes trouble for the rest of us. Sunburns, sunstroke, Sun-Chips. I mean what the fuck? Also, ever had something get ruined cause you left it in the sun for too long? Fuck it.

Number two- Global warming. We could just nip that shit in the bud right then and there. Sorry Al Gore you'll have to find a new hobby.

Number three- It would be fun as fuck. According to science people, the sun is like one big continuous explosion. What would be more fun than blowing up an explosion? It's like bacon wrapped bacon. genius.

Now some people say only blow up a little bit of it. I say no. It's gonna be real expensive so let's get a good chunk of right off the bat. I think 50-percent is a good place to start. It's a lot but not a majority. We could always do more later.

So that's it. I mean the sun has been causing a lot of problems for a lot of years I say it's time we got out out of the shade and did something about it? Who's with me?

1 comment:

  1. Hey guy,
    Are you sure this is not a small town review of Ottawa Ontario? Cause your "ideas" sound a lot like those held by the Canadian agenda. Wait, wait, wait, are you a fucking canuck? That would really explain a lot, like why you like to wear jordash jeans and call everybody "hoser" and just generally do shit that was cool here in america like 20 years ago like some sort of mildly retarded little brother to the US who mom makes us play Monopoly with but then you choke on a hotel and step right on the middle of the board and then spill my rootbeer all over the bank! Why can't you get your own friends!?
    Maybe you're some sort of Canadian Spy? But why would Canada need spies since they don't have any bombs or army or anything since they still rely on the queen and Great Britain for all that shit? Bob Hall, you have really sent my mind on a wild roller coaster ride with this one, and I really just wanna get off before I puke, or get hit in the head by a goose like Fabio did.
    THB

    ReplyDelete